The Group in 1996
The Group in 2004
Seminários em Sistemas Complexos
- Prof. Cilaine Verônica Teixeira , Doctor, USP, .
- Prof. Jeferson J. Arenzon, Doctor, UFRGS, 1995.
- Prof. Marcia C. B. Barbosa, Doctor, UFRGS, 1988.
- Prof. Heitor Carpes Marques Fernandes , Doctor, UFRGS, 2007 .
- Prof. Yan Levin, Doctor, UC-Berkeley, 1992.
- We investigate the phase-diagram of charged
solutions made of electrolytes, charged colloids and polyelectrolyes.
- We propose a complex made of one charged polyelectrolyte
and amphiphilic molecules. This system has applications for
drug deliver mechanism.
- The dynamics of supercool water is explored in order to check for anomalies.
- We study both the statics and the dynamics of complex systems
characterized by disorder and/or frustration such as spin glasses,
structural glasses, granular media and neural networks.
- We study domain growth in magnetic and fluid systems.
- We study the spatial version of the Prisoner's Dilemma to study the
emergence of cooperative behavior.
Publication List :
Instituto de Física
do Rio Grande do Sul
Caixa Postal 15051
91501-970 Porto Alegre, RS, Brazil
Fax: +55 (51) 33087286
Phone: +55 (51) 3308-6516